Abbaye Hotel in Beaugency, close to Blois and Orléans
Offer | services
Beaugency, nested between Blois and Orléans Grand Hôtel de l’Abbaye offers the following amenities:
- A 3-star hotel at the heart of Châteaux de la Loire
- 19 non-smoking rooms
- Table d'hôtes
- Terrace and gardens
- Lounge with fireplace
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Free internet connection available all over the building
- Store products from monasteries, convents and religious congregations in France (health care and beauty products,
- Spirits and breakfast products)
- Baby sitting (upon request)
- Spoken languages: Portuguese, polish, Italian, French, English
To preserve the spirit of the religious life and the history of the area, our 19 rooms are soberly decorated, in honour of the noble house, with raw material and ancient furniture. It offers a fabulous view over the Loire and the Beaugency bridge and is accessed by a lit staircase, a real masterpiece of stone and wrought iron. It sweeps you back in time and in the heritage of our beautiful region.
All the rooms feature the following equipment:
- Flat screen in the 16:9 format
- Wireless Internet connection
- Hand-held dryer
Single or double, standard rooms are equipped with big and double cosy bathrooms with a shower.
In superior rooms, you will enjoy peaceful nights in a queen-size bed or twin bed, as desired, with perfect bathrooms.
Privilege rooms are more spacious and offer a view on the Loire, a queen size bed, an office space with spacious bathrooms.
Family suites can accommodate up to five people and offer a lounge with a sofa bed for two, and a mezzanine upstairs with a queen-size bed and bathrooms. They offer a view on the Loire, on the Beaugency bridge and a panoramic view on the city.